Are you planning to live on campus next year? Consider joining Environment House, the CFANS Living and Learning Community in Bailey Residence Hall on the beautiful St. Paul campus!
The Environment House is open to all students with priority given to CFANS students in majors, including:
- Environmental Sciences, Policy and Management
- Fisheries and Wildlife
- Food Systems
- Forest and Natural Resource Management
- Plant Science
Environment House helps you build relationships with other first-year students and with professors. It'll also help you with academic success, and teach you about issues and career opportunities related to the environment. If you decide to live in Environment House, you'll have input and access to a wide range of benefits, activities, and programs, including:
- Opportunities to build friendships with others who share your interest in the environment.
- Social events, such as barbeques, canoe excursions, and camping trips.
- Environment-related service activities.
- Optional evening workshops and presentations by professionals in environment-related fields.
- Visits to off-campus places of interest.
- Lab and facility tours on the St. Paul campus.
- Special advising and career exploration sessions.
Contact: The College of Food, Agricultural and Natural Resource Sciences sponsors Environment House. For more information or to apply, see the Housing and Residential Life website: www.housing.umn.edu/programs/llc. For questions about Environment House, contact CFANS advisor Sheryl Bolstad at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-624-3034.